|Home||» Products||» Resveratrol||» Resveratrol|
- Product: Trans-Resveratrol
- Test: HPLC
- Purity: 98%†50%
- Appearance: Off-white yellowish Powder.
- Molecular Formula: C14H12O3
- Molecular Weight: 228.2
- Storage: Store in cool & dry place,Keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: 24Months when properly stored.
Resveratrol is a phenolic compound that has been found to have strong antioxidant activity. Plants create resveratrol to protect themselves against the effects of poor growing conditions and severe weather. Resveratrol has been shown to reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and the risk of cardiovascular disease. There have been numerous studies that show the benefits of moderate red consumption on health.Red is fermented with the antioxidant potent grape skins present ,some studies suggest that the intake of red (and†therefore resveratrol) may yield cholesterol-lowering effects.
From the grapes: Contain unique ingredient of trans ε-viniferin(ε-viniferin, 5-200 μM), a dimer of resveratrol, emodin free, to distinguish from the one from polygonum cuspidatum.
From Polygonum cuspidatum: a Chinese traditional medicine which contain stable, high content of resveratrol.
- Effect on cardiovascular system
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Nourish and protect liver
- Antioxidant and quench free-radicals
- Impact on the metabolism of osseous issue
- Pharmaceutical raw materials
- Food and Drink for health care
- Food additive