|Home||» Products||» Resveratrol Extract||» Resveratrol Extract|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 300 INR
- Extract Type
- Solvent Extraction
- Extraction Type
- No Smell
Resveratrol, a phenolic element, is available with strong antioxidant activity. Plants have this component to protect themselves from poor growing conditions and adverse weather. Resveratrol Extract is sourced to reduce the chances of oxidation of LDL cholesterol as well as cardiovascular disease. It is extracted from the grapes that contain trans Îµ-viniferin(Îµ-viniferin, 5-200 Î¼M) and from Polygonum cuspidatum, a stable and Chinese traditional medicine.
- Product: Trans-Resveratrol
- Test: HPLC
- Appearance: Off-white yellowish Powder.
- Molecular Formula: C14H12O3
- Molecular Weight: 228.2
- Purity: 98%â€ 50%
- Shelf Life: 24Months when properly stored.
- Storage: Store in cool & dry place
Uses and Applications:
- Anti-cancer and cardiovascular system
- Antibacterial, antioxidant and quench free-radicals with anti-fungal benefits
- Protects liver and metabolism of osseous issue
- Pharmaceutical raw material
- Food additives, beverages, etc.
- Payment Terms
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 1000KG Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer